Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

Hei My Name Is Nur Izzah Izzati ...
People call me Izzah
My Birthday is on 10 Novenber 1995
I'm Schooling in East View Secondary School
My Favourite singer is David Archuleta bcoz he is cute, handsome and his voice is very nice...

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

EXITSY

Susu Amira nya Syafiqah friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 January 2010 April 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Thursday, July 30, 2009
8:31 PM

Now I'm In My CPA room, it's quite cold here but never mind it's sooo ... fun ... Know what just now, recess time Ana, Raifana and Me eat Chicken noodles and we put sooo ... many chilli amd it is soooo spicy like what Sia but Is is sooo fun coz I like to eat spicy food and If it is not spicy Icannot eat it ... The one who cannot take the spicy is Ana she even bought 3 or 4 water of lychee, Raifana she bought 2 or 3 for me I only drink 1 water of Apple ... All of our mouth are damn red ... Then after school I want to buy the spicy food again ...

Will you ever notice me...