Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

Hei My Name Is Nur Izzah Izzati ...
People call me Izzah
My Birthday is on 10 Novenber 1995
I'm Schooling in East View Secondary School
My Favourite singer is David Archuleta bcoz he is cute, handsome and his voice is very nice...

DESIRESY
Your desires!

LEAVE ME A TAGY

EXITSY

Susu Amira nya Syafiqah friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 January 2010 April 2010

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Wednesday, April 7, 2010
3:41 AM

What will you do if your Boy friends ask you to stay away from his friends ..?? I ask my BF why and he say because his friends like to touch me and he did not like it .. I tell him that we were just friends .. Yah but he should not do that .. I told him maybe it was an accident .. he said nope it was not .. I ask him but he is Ur friends what .. and he said friend wont backstabbed each other .. I said if i still want to friend with him ..?? He said plz dont ..
What should I do ..?? I and his friends just friends not more than that ..
But I will try my best to avoid his friends .. I will try but not promise .. I know he care for me .. But whatever happen I still love him .. He always in my heart .. It will never change just like that .. I hope he love me too ..

Will you ever notice me...